Translate

Monday 2 November 2015



Beginning Of TY 

For once i wasn't sad that the summer holidays were over because i knew i was going into a fun year, where i would have new subjects, class, teachers and make new friends. I was so excited going in on the first day while my sister was going into sixth year. "make the most of TY because when fifth year comes, you'll have to put your head down for the leaving cert" is what she told me. When we walked in i met with my friends and we went down to the hall to find out our new class and tutor. i was relieved when 2 of my friends were in the same class as me but disappointed because 2 of my other best friends weren't in the same class. when i got talking with some of the girls i'd never talked to before, i realised that my class so nice and it made up for the fact that i wasn't in the same class as my best friends Megan and Ciara. The day went quickly and i went hope excited for the year with all the fun things we were going to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment